Milton Sterilizing tablets are used to disinfect breast feeding equipment and baby utensild (bottles, teething rings, weaning items etc). Provides effective and maximum protection. It is fast acting within 15minutes, it is handy and kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% w/w
Dissolve 1 milton tablet in 5 litres of water. Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution. They are disinfected and ready to use after 15minutes. Do not rinse. Renew the solution after 24hours.
Contains: 220-767-7 TROCLOSENE SODIUM. Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, release toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes and respiratory system. Toxic to aquatc organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. keep away from the reach of children. Keep pack closed away from dampness. Keep away from food, drinks including animal food. When in contact with the eyes, rinse well and contact a specialist. if swallowed contact a doctor immediately. take care not to splash solution as it may discolour fabric.